2020 Agriculture Jobs In Canada – Apply Now
Job Title: Agricultural Worker I – Temporary
Head Office: Lakin Farm – West Columbia, WV
Huttonsville Farm – Huttonsville, WV
Pruntytown Farm – Grafton, WV
Commemorative Farm of General John McCausland – Henderson, WV
FLSA Status: not exempt
NOTE: Temporary employees are not qualified for benefits and cannot exceed one thousand (1,000) hours worked in a scheduled year.
• House Keeping
• Farm Worker
• Factory Worker
• Packing Worker
• Harvest Worker
• Many More Jobs…….
Example of Work:
• Crush and mix food mixtures for domesticated animals as educated.
• Animals domesticated with salt, food, water and bed by hand or using mechanical reinforcement equipment.
• Clean stables, domesticated animal rooms and different structures.
• Separate calves from cows and label calves.
• Work equipment, for example, a tractor, an end loader and a corn processor to run errands, for example, to extract and excrete, furrow and granulate.
• Work lorry with goose neck trailer to motivate pets to pull.
• Plant and harvest the crops by hand, as well as using machines such as a corn grower, a bailer, a dump lorry and a silage blower.
• Load and empty lorry of products, seeds, manure, feed, etc.
• Apply showers to control weeds and insects.
• Fix walls, structures and hardware varying.
• Different obligations as designated.
The working conditions:
Standing, sitting, driving, walking, lifting up to 100 lbs., Working and working near the ranch apparatus, introduction to herbicides and pesticides, work outside the home and presentation in unpleasant weather.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
• General information under the watchful eye of domestic animals.
• General information on land development and treatment trials.
• General information on sanitation of domestic animals, insect control and construction procedures.
• General information about the ranch device and the maintenance systems used to think about the equipment.farm jobs in carobs in Canada
• General information on rules, guidelines, strategies and objectives of the West Virginia Department of Agriculture.
• Ability to work ranch hardware, equipment and lorry with trailers.
• Ability to fix walls, structures and ranch equipment.
• Ability to understand and adhere to verbal and compound guidelines.
• Ability to perform moderate to substantial physical work.
• Training: Completion of an eighth grade instruction; High school graduation or proportional taste.
• Experience: Two years of full-time or equal low maintenance with paid participation in a cultivation activity.
• Substitution: Vocational preparation in agribusiness could be considered as a substitute for the necessary experience in an annual premise.
• Substantial driver’s licence; CDL liked it.
• Good completion of pre-business drug tests.
• Acceptable examination of the basics of the pre-work law requirement, including DMV records.
• You must maintain a positive image of the Commissioner, the West Virginia Department of Agriculture and the State of West Virginia.
This representation is subject to surveys and modifications under the supervision of the Commissioner and his designers.